Monday, October 7, 2013

Super Killer

                                   SUPER KILLER         

   Introduction

       It is the biggest creature in all of the land. It is a reptile but no ordinary reptile. Its a super croc its a crocodile.Its the largest croc in the world. It was the largest killer to breath.
      It weighs about 8 to 10 tons. He or she and the reason im saying he or she is because their is no source of  anatomy. so he or she was as long as a bus. Paul Serrano went to niger ( ni -  gur) and found a six foot scull.       

       Top 5 facts

  • 40 ft long
  • 8-10 tons
  • no source of anatomy
  •  lived  110 million years ago
  • when eyes are covered it is calm

    Top five video

1.




  


.

  When  I first heard  and saw this gigantic wonder of life it blew me away. It had 130 teeth, and a 6 foot long tail. If I saw this thing coming my way I'd run the other way.

 please leave a like and comment and check out my other posts.  ; ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment